Media Accreditation is now open!
Applications must be received by Friday, 19th February 2016.
Before you send in your request for media credentials, please read the important information below.
During the Borneo Jazz (BJ), the Media Centre will organize media briefings, launching, interview, photo opportunities and tours for the media and to facilitate the performers’ press conference. All media will require official accreditation pass to attend the events listed.
To be eligible for press credentials you must:
- Be on editorial assignment with a publication agency that publishes music or travel news, features and stories
- Must be supported by their respective editors
- Accreditation can be supported with proof record of reporting in previous or present festivals
- Media accreditation is allocated only to practicing media professionals
- Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr or YouTube pages are not considered as eligible outlets for media credentials
- Freelance writers who are not on assignment is not eligible
- Blogger, photographer, videographer looking to build portfolios and not reaching global audience will not be credentialed
- For college publication or radio station, please have the assigning editor/producer to submit the application
- Media hosted by the Festival’s sponsors must put in the request through the sponsor’s PR office
- Point and Shoot cameras will not be permitted in photographer’s pits. This policy will be enforced by Festival’s security
- Requests for accreditation can be denied if the applications are incomplete
Accredited media will be entitled to a complimentary entry and free access to Festival’s Media Centre. This credential DOES NOT include accommodation, flights and transfer arrangement at the festival.
Airlines flying to the city of Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia: